Nanoflex SW 20 White
Nanoflex SW 20 White is a water based printing base where used to achieve an elastic, soft touching and white covering effect in textile printing. Does not dry during the print and block the screen.
water base printing paste
• If used correctly as advised, It does not dry during the print and block in the silk-screen.
• It provides soft handfeel White for photgraphic prints.
• It is suitable for CMYK Printing.
• Non clogging White on high mesh counts
• Nanoflex SW 20 White has high wash fastness. Suitable to ecological standards
• It is fixed at (280°F /140°C) , 2mins ; (320°F /160°C) , 1,5mins.
• Nanoflex SW 20 White has been manufactured for high screen and thin templates. Never use water to reduce the viscosity.
• Before use, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with water and sponge.